2019 Suzuki Boulevard M90
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with a sleek yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that's uniquely Suzuki. Whether you ride in town or lay down tracks out in the country, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension, and ideally designed saddle. Its 90 cubic inch, V-twin engine with precise Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
*Photos shown with optional tail cowl installed
- Two new bold looks for the 2019 Boulevard M90 - a two-tone Metallic Thunder Gray/Glass Sparkle Black paint scheme or a solid Glass Sparkle Black treatment that is set off by bright red wheels, matching the bike's graphics. Both high-quality color treatments visually announce that this is a serious muscle cruiser and true to Suzuki's performance heritage.
- It's not just paint that's impressive as the M90's headlight nacelle, short risers, and drag-style handlebar form a distinctive Suzuki style that telegraphs the M90's performance intentions. The bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
- The 90 cubic inch (1462cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine thunders through the slash-cut dual mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the 200mm wide rear tire.
- Front and rear disc brakes for sure stopping performance, a large-diameter inverted fork, and the 200mm wide rear tire mounted in a sturdy swingarm that is controlled by a hidden rear shock - all give the bike a tough, aggressive stance yet deliver a smooth, controlled ride.
- Potent 1462cc, long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder, V-twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin's finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring-loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head's cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring-loaded scissor-type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel-phosphorus-silicon carbide coating, which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
- Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as a 32-bit engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Hard, smooth chrome-nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)-coated upper-compression and oil-control piston rings reduce friction and improve sealing.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
- Chromed dual exhaust with equal-length head pipes for excellent power delivery is mounted on the right side of the engine and provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet latest emission standards.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five-speed transmission and a shock-reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork, so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- The large diameter, blacked out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel travel to soak up road imperfections and handle the powerful front brakes.
- Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers and a 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
- Cast aluminum 18-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels, with a seamless black finish.
- Wide 120/70 ZR18 front and ultra-wide 200/50 ZR17 rear Bridgestone radial tires were specifically designed for M90.
- Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
- The long, stretched fuel tank holds a full 4.8 gallons of fuel.
- Wide, long, well-padded seat interfaces with the comfortable passenger seat that can be easily replaced with an optional tail section cover for solo rides.
- Multi-reflector headlight with a 60/55-watt halogen high/low-beam bulb.
- LED tail light with fisheye fresnel-cut smoked red lens. Bullet-shaped turn signals with unique vertical lens cuts.
- Distinctive instrument cluster is integrated into the headlight cowl.
- Instrumentation features a stepping-motor-driven analog speedometer and a bar-section fuel gauge that's always on display.
- Long, cast sidestand is designed and positioned to help make it easier to move the parked bike up off the stand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M90 include clean-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- More Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine: 1462cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54°, V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in. x 3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Wet multi-plate type
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Front inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR18M/C 59W, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/50ZR17M/C 75W, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.2 L (4.8 US Gal.)
- Color: Metallic Thunder Gray/Glass Sparkle Black or Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark plugs: NGK CPR6EA-9 or DENSO U20EPR9
- Spark plugs: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2390 mm (94.1 in.)
- Overall Width: 870 mm (34.3 in.)
- Overall Width: 1100 mm (43.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1690 mm (66.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm (5.7 in.)
- Seat Height: 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 328 kg (723 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Extension: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 54 deg., V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.78 in. x 3.98 in. (96.0 mm x 101.0 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Front inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR18M/C 59W, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/50ZR17M/C 75W, tubeless
- 66.5 in. (1690 mm)
- Seat Height
- 28.2 in. (716 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 US gal. (18.2 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 723 lb. (328 kg)
- Metallic Thunder Gray/Glass Sparkle Black, Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty