2018 Suzuki GSX-R750
Three decades ago Suzuki revolutionized sport bikes with the introduction of the GSX-R750. Ever since then, the GSX-R750 has remained true to its original concept and championship-winning heritage. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear. Try a GSX-R750 and you’ll quickly realize this motorcycle defines performance riding from the center of the sportbike class.
- Fuel-injected 750cc, 4-cylinder, engine powers a balanced sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider adjust the power delivery.
- Twin-spar aluminum frame and SHOWA big piston fork delivers extraordinary handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc, radially mounted, front brakes deliver robust stopping power.
- Race-ready, iconic GSX-R styling creates sharp looks and an aerodynamic shape.
- Compact 750cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single coil valve springs to reduce valve train mass, reducing mechanical losses at high RPM.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses eight, fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control programming helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine speed and temperature range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road or track conditions, and personal tastes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler is fitted with a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve that maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- The close-ratio six-speed transmission features a taller first-gear ratio and shorter ratios for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th gear, making it easier for a racer to get a good start while improving straight-line acceleration and drive out of corners.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for race-track use.
- Race-developed, lightweight SHOWA Big Piston front Forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single SHOWA rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs are grasped by radial-mount, four-piston BREMBO monobloc calipers.
- Three-spoke cast-aluminum-alloy wheels are shod with lightweight, high-grip front and rear tires for sharp handling.
- Three-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position that permits the positions required for performance riding.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine RPM indicators to alert the rider to certain shift points.
- Trim, simple and lightweight bodywork creates an exciting, aerodynamic style that truly works well at speed.
- Distinctive multi-reflector headlight with vertically stacked high and low-beam halogen bulbs is centered between position lights on each side.
- Bright, durable LED taillight, with clear lens.
- The front turn signal are integrated into the rear-view mirrors while the rear tail section houses the rear signals.
- The lightweight instruments also include an analog tachometer and LCD readouts that show speed, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Attention to rider comfort and confidence includes a carefully shaped seat with a high-grip cover.
- The wheel rims have pin stripes punctuated by “R” logos that highlight the bike’s identity.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides, or track days.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for GSX-R owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Engine: 750cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 70.0 mm x 48.7 mm (2.756 in. x 1.917 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo 4-piston, Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Nissin, 1-piston, Disc single
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.0 L (4.5 US gal.), 16.0 L (4.2 US gal.) CA model
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue, Candy Daring Red / Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Oort Gray No.3 / Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plugs: NGK CR9EIA-9 or DENSO IU27D
- Headlight: 12V 65W (H9 high-beam) & 12V 55W (H7 low-beam)
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (79.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1135 mm (44.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm ( 5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 190 kg (419 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.756 in. x 1.917 in. (70.0 mm x 48.7 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links
- Front Suspension
- Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Brembo 4-piston, Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Nissin, 1-piston, Disc single
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 44.7 in. (1135 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 US gal. (17.0 L); CA model: 4.2 US gal. (16.0 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 419 lb. (190 kg)
- Metallic Triton Blue, Candy Daring Red / Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Oort Gray No.3 / Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.