2017 Harley-Davidson® FLHTKL Ultra Limited Low
Sale: Save $1,000.00 now until 10/31/2019
FLHTKL Ultra Limited Low
We took the Ultra touring experience and lowered it into one easy-handling, smooth riding, fully-loaded machine.
- Settle into the low seat for high miles: You don’t have to be big in stature to ride a machine that’s big on touring features. The Ultra Limited Low has been re-engineered with a lowered front and rear suspension, giving it the lowest seat height in touring, just 26.5 inches off the ground. There’s also an extended reach side stand, smaller diameter grips and a narrow primary drive to give your leg a straight shot to the ground. But don't be fooled by the low height. You get high power from the all-new Twin Cooled™ Milwaukee Eight 107 engine™ and a confidence inspiring ride from the all-new dual bending valve front suspension and rear emulsion shocks. It’s all within your reach.
- Engine Heritage: Their iconic look, distinctive sound and massive torque make them instantly recognizable, but the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 and Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engines take the Harley-Davidson® V-Twin to a place it’s never been. They’re the most powerful, coolest-running motors we’ve ever built. Smoother, stronger and more durable. With crisper throttle response and truer, cleaner sound. Four valves per cylinder, single chain-driven cam, dual spark plugs, counter-balanced and rubber mounted. Developed and proven over countless miles and millions of hours. Every single part is new, engineered to give you more performance and more of the feeling you want from an engine. Today, it’s a whole new ride.
- Control: There’s no bigger factor in the quality of your ride than the confidence you have in your machine. Giving you more of it is our never-ending quest. For proof just look at the improvements made over the past few years. The quick throttle response and passing power of the all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ engine, the responsive handling of the all-new dual bending valve front suspension and easily-adjustable emulsion rear shocks, the massive stopping power of Reflex® dual disc linked Brembo® brakes with ABS, Daymaker™ LED headlamps and fog lamps, brighter Tour-Pak® luggage carrier lighting, brighter turn signals and brake lights, the beefy steering head and front forks. It all makes for a machine that lets you pass faster, stop quicker, take curves tighter, and see and be seen better. Long story short, it all adds up to make you a better rider.
- Infotainment: When we go to work on the infotainment system for a Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle we follow one simple principle. If you’re going to live in the saddle of a top-end touring bike, you deserve better sound than most people have in their living rooms. More sound. Purer sound. Big, full-color touch screens. Switches that are located where you intuitively want them to be and can reach without removing your hands from the grips. Voice activation for your music, phone and GPS. Think of it this way. Back in the day there was nothing wrong with the sound of Johnny crackling out of a dashboard Philco. But what the latest infotainment systems do for your ears, and eyes, is infinitely better.
- Feel: Starting decades ago, when early riders bolted plastic windshields to their machines and began crisscrossing the country, the Harley-Davidson® touring motorcycle has already gone places no one could have imagined at the beginning. But we never stop working, or riding, to discover what comes next. We get in the saddle for countless miles, experiencing every condition Mother Nature can throw at us. We talk to riders all over the world. Then we put all the learnings to use. When you feel the ride on a new Harley® touring motorcycle, you’ll understand why there is no substitute for the way we design and build motorcycles. From the response of the Milwaukee- Eight™ engine to the smooth airflow, passenger space, back rests, seat textures, ergonomic hand controls, and everything else a rider or passenger can feel out there, it’s all dialed in. Hit the road and do a little country crisscrossing of your own. You’ll come back with a smile.
- Style: When we set out to design a Harley-Davidson® touring machine, you know we’re aiming high. These are not just motorcycles, they’re part of the American landscape. There’s a standard to uphold. Through all the miles of testing, and the countless hours we endure to improve the way a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle works and feels, we never take our eyes off the other thing that separates a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle from any other motorcycle on the road: The Look. For example, check out the new Milwaukee-Eight™ engine mounted in the touring frame. We put as much work into making it look like a piece of mechanical art as we put into making it deliver more power, sound better and run cooler. Let your eyes take a slow ride over the rest of the machine. You see classic Harley-Davidson style and a sleek modern look come through at the same time. As up-to-date as the weather report. As timeless as the road is endless.
- The All-New Milwaukee-Eight™ Engine: The sound of the Harley-Davidson® 45-degree V-Twin rings through the history of motorcycling in an unbroken line stretching back to 1909. Each one improving on the one before it. Iconic. Durable. Unmistakable in their sound. Unparalleled in their muscular look. Unmatched in the feeling they deliver to the rider. And now we’re proud to introduce the most powerful Harley-Davidson engines ever built: The all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 and Milwaukee-Eight™ 114 engines. The next generation Harley-Davidson® V-Twin comes to our touring line. The next era of power, performance and innovation has been forged.
- All-New Front and Rear Suspension: We matched the all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ engines in our touring line this year with a totally re-engineered dual bending valve front and rear suspension with easily-adjustable emulsion shocks. It's lowered one inch to give you more comfort, more control and more confidence in your handling. New rear shocks give you 15 to 30% more pre-load. They adjust with the turn of a single knob, no tools required. New, bigger pistons have more area than before for improved damping performance over the range of the suspension travel. This new fork technology improves the ride, especially over the harshest bumps, and reacts faster to keep the wheel planted for confident braking and handling.* *Compared to the 2016 Touring Model engines
- Lowest Seat Height In Touring: The seat of the Ultra Limited Low motorcycle is as low as you can go on a top-of-the-line Grand American touring machine. It makes lifting the bike off the side stand easier and puts the ground within a short reach of your boot soles.
- Steering Head and Front Forks: Whether it’s a big sweeping curve or a set of tight turns, getting through the corners just got better. The responsiveness is dialed in. Plus a steering damper controls feedback from the road. So when you're out with your bagger buddies, you'll stay right at the front of the pack.
- Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ Tires: The 180mm back tire does more than fill out the rear fender and put a bigger patch of rubber on the road. Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ technology uses harder compounds at the center and softer on the sides for a tire that still knows how to knuckle down on corners. Perfect for making this bike agile on every curvy stretch of road. And the way it feels going through an abrupt off-camber turn will put a grin on your face that'll last to the next state line.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with ABS: No doubt about it, there are times when you need to haul things down in a hurry. And you don't get to pick those times. Or decide whether or not they occur when you're on a flat, smooth, dry, perfect stretch of pavement. That's why our touring models feature the Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with ABS. ABS turns a locked-up front wheel or a rear wheel skid into a relic from riding's history. And the front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter what the road condition is. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- All-New Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 Engine: If you started in 1909 with the very first Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine and worked your way up through every engine, every innovation, every improvement, every ride, every durability test in all those years and countless miles since, you arrive at the Twin Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine. This is the top of the line. 107 cubic inches of air and precision cooled Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine power. Twin cooling cools the heads around the exhaust ports to deliver at or near peak performance under all operating conditions and temperatures. Today, it’s a whole new ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 Engine Overview: Here are eight ways the new Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine gives you a better ride: More Power- Bigger cylinders, four-valve cylinder heads and dual spark plugs deliver 10% more torque and more power throughout the rev range with no net weight gain; Better Fuel Economy- The power comes with improved fuel economy to give you more out of every tank of gas; Heat Management- Precision oil or water cooling for cooler running and consistent performance, from stop-and-go traffic to highway speeds; More Passenger Comfort- Positions for the rear exhaust pipe and catalytic converters provide a more comfortable ride; More Charging Power- A charging system with 50% more power at idle to make easy work of the demands modern touring features put on an electrical system; Smoother Running- The counter-balancing system, rubber mounts, lower idle speed and dual knock sensors for more precise timing control and smoother running from idle to top gear; Less Maintenance-The valve train requires no adjustment no matter how many years or miles you ride; Narrow Primary- The narrower primary drive gives your left foot a straighter, easier reach to the ground, for an easier lift off and more control at stoplights. (Compared to 2016 Touring models. Compared to 2016 models. Based on estimates from laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by EPA, not during on road riding. Actual mileage and fuel economy will vary depending on bike model and configuration, how you ride/maintain your bike, road conditions, and other factors.)
- Daymaker™ LED Headlights and LED Fog Lamps: For those who regard darkness as an invitation to go farther, the Daymaker LED headlight with LED fog lamps will light the way. With 2,136 powerful, daylight-simulating lumens that bathe the dark road in natural light, a shoulder-to-shoulder spread of 160 feet and a 450-foot punch, the night is yours to take with full confidence. Because not all of us look for an exit when day turns to night.
- 6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The 6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. And the Isolated Drive System makes acceleration flow in a smooth, steady stream from your wrist right down to the pavement. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- 6.5-inch Full Color Touch Screen Display: This 6.5-inch full-color touch screen puts all your information in front of you bigger than ever. Modern graphics, colors you can dial in, and auto and manual dim. Designed to sit stylishly inside your fairing, it takes screen technology to an eye-popping level of Harley-Davidson functionality. This is more than you expect, but when you're going all the way, it's everything you deserve.
- Boom!™ Box 6.5GT Radio: Let's start with this. The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT Radio puts out 75 watts per channel at 1% distortion and features a factory-tuned, optimized equalizer that pumps out more power and can be played louder while maintaining the clarity of your sound. And the speed tuning system delivers more than just volume changes at different speeds. It changes the level of bass and treble to dial in the best sound, whether you're running at a stately pace down the strip or going hell for leather down an open stretch of road. How do you like the sound of a Harley® motorcycle?
- 5.25-inch Front and Rear Speakers: The sound delivered front and rear comes from 5.25-inch speakers mounted securely in sealed and tuned enclosed speaker housings.
- Ready For Your Upgrades: The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT was built with your personal touches in mind. You can integrate P & A satellite radio right into the vehicle radio with no external mounting and control it through the hand controls. Additional satellite services such as weather and traffic can be added and overplayed on the GPS maps. You can even download map upgrades and additional functions. The only question is, how far do you want to go?
- Voice Recognition, Bluetooth: The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT gives you voice recognition for hands-free operation of your mobile phone, navigation system and music. It's also Bluetooth capable. Whatever you want, just say the word. Whether it's directions to the next gas station, a call back to the office you're not at today or a song that fits the stretch of road you're on, it'll be served up without missing a beat.
- Jukebox with USB Port for iPod/iPhone: The Jukebox opens with one touch of a button and includes a USB connection which accepts your iPhone, iTouch, non-iPod imitators, and SD card and other USB compatible devices. Pop it open, plug in and your device becomes a part of your motorcycle. Ready to be operated by voice command or hand controls.
- Handlebar Position and Reduced Diameter Grips: A closer handlebar position and reduced diameter grips combine to make working the clutch and front brake levers easy on the Ultra Limited Low motorcycle. Long story short, it's less reach for your arms and fingers.
- Passenger Footboard Mounts: You don't have to worry about having your legs bumping into the passenger footboards when you're backing up the bike. The passenger footboard mounts let you fold them up and tuck them completely out of the way in seconds. On the Ultra Limited Low motorcycle, riding is easy. And so is maneuvering your bike into a parking spot.
- Shorter Windscreen for Reduced Head Buffeting: Head buffeting is caused by the vacuum of air created by the windscreen. On the Ultra Limited Low motorcycle we reduced the height of the windscreen. It's a simple equation: Less height = less vacuum = less head buffeting.
- Fairing Reduces Head Buffeting: This is what the science of cheating the wind involves at Harley-Davidson now: fluid mechanics, algorithms, high-speed super computers and thousands upon thousands of wind-tunnel tests with riders in the saddle telling us how it feels. And that's before we take it out on the road for thousands of miles of real world wind gusts and every form of rain a cloud can spit out. The result: a Batwing fairing that delivers smoother air flow and reduced head buffeting. Most of it thanks to the pressure-equalizing duct on the front. It opens and closes with one touch of a button. The feeling of being in the wind just got even better.
- Reduced Width Primary Housing and Derby cover: Getting both feet flat on the ground gets easy on the Ultra Limited Low motorcycle. We reduced the width of the primary housing and derby cover to give your left leg a straighter shot to the pavement. It might seem like a little detail, but it's the little details that make the difference between any motorcycle and the one that's perfect for you to ride.
- Back and Arm Rests: If you really want to know what makes a passenger comfortable, you start by asking people who've seen a good part of the world from the back of a bike. You run thousands of miles of road tests in heat, cold, sun, and rain. You use their input to perfect the height, the width, the shape, the contour, the texture of the leather, the lumbar support. You install controls that can be easily reached and operated with one hand. What you end up with is the back and arm rests you're looking at right here. Passengers love them like they're their own babies, because in a manner of speaking, they are.
- Increased Passenger Seat Space and Leg Room: Here's a message for all passengers: your time in the saddle has never been better. That goes quadruple when you’re 1,000 miles into the ride of a lifetime making the final leg of the day to get to the hot tub so you can relax for the evening. The longer the ride, the more you'll appreciate the comfort of this machine. The passenger pillion is one inch wider and one inch longer. And we put 2 more inches of room between the speakers. We moved the saddlebag guards down for more legroom and to make sure they don’t rub your calves. It all adds up to a ride that provides best-in-class comfort.
- Fairing Lowers: There's no such thing as a minor irritation when you're going to be experiencing it for tens of thousands of miles. The little things make a difference. Like the way the wind comes around your fairing lowers. We've got these fairing lowers dialed in just right, thanks to more wind tunnel and real world riding tests than we've ever done before. And the vents open with one touch when the going gets hot. You'll appreciate them more with each passing mile.
- Full-Length Footboards & Toe/Heel Gear Shifts: Your boots were made for riding any way you see fit. Our full-length footboards boast a time-tested, tried-and-true design and rubber isolation for a comfortable ride, while the height-adjustable passenger boards add another level of customizable comfort for your riding partner. And for shifting gears, you can use either the traditional toe-shift or the even easier, more convenient heel-shift. It might take a few rides, but once you've gotten used to the smooth shifting rhythm, you'll never give it up.
- One-Touch Design Philosophy: Here's the rule we laid down for every compartment cover and saddlebag lid on our touring line: if it doesn't open with the single touch of a button or one hand, while wearing gloves, it doesn't go on the motorcycle. Because in all our conversations with riders, we've never encountered a single individual who wanted to have to put something on the ground before he could store it in a saddlebag.
- Tour-Pak® Luggage Carrier Design: Like the saddlebags, the Tour-Pak® luggage carrier design sports a sleek look, but it didn't come at the expense of storage space. They can easily accommodate two full-face helmets. There's a document and toolkit pouch. The lock is integrated into the latch to keep your key away from your premium paint. And premium hinges work better and look sharper. You can operate the single latch with one hand. Storage. Check. We have it covered.
- Saddlebag Design: Don’t let the sleek look of these saddlebags deceive you. The look is tight on the outside, but things are roomy on the inside. You want storage and these deliver bigger than ever. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand. The lock is tight and integrated into the latch where you can put the key in without the danger of scratching your premium paint. Welcome to the next level of the bagger.
- Standard Battery Charging Harness: No question a battery charging harness is a must-have on a motorcycle. Now it's standard. So you don't have to waste even the ten minutes it takes to install one on some sunny Saturday when you could be riding.
- High Output Accessory Connector: Touring means maximum comfort in all conditions and the capacity to add whatever enhances and personalizes your ride. The high output charging system provides an electrical capacity robust enough for your add-ons: heated vests, heated seats, heated handgrips, lights to showcase the engine, you name it. So if you're hell-bent on two-wheeling it, we make sure you've got the juice to do it your way.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: You can identify the all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine from 25 feet away. The racing scoop style of the air cleaner is all it takes to see that this is the new Harley-Davidson power plant. But when you look a little closer, you’ll notice that the things that are good about the authentic, air-cooled look of the Harley-Davidson® V-Twin are alive and well. It’s a jewel machined out of metal, head-heavy and narrow at the waist. Finned cylinders, of course. Pure. Dripping with power. The engine is the visual center piece of the bike. This one makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what’s right and staying true to what satisfies.
- Restyled Fairing and Front Fender: Let's start with this: when you see the iconic shape of a Harley-Davidson® Batwing fairing coming at you down the road, it leaves no question that you're looking at machine born in Milwaukee and built for gigantic miles of road. Last year, we introduced the Project RUSHMORE Batwing fairing. We made the iconic shape sleeker and gave it a more progressive look. But this isn't just about looks. It's about the ride. The Project RUSHMORE Batwing fairing gives you less head buffeting (see comfort section for the full story on that) but also the look that instantly announces "Hey, this is a HARLEY-DAVIDSON® motorcycle." Of course, we didn't stop at the fairing. The fairing lowers and Tour-Pak™ luggage case got a sleeker look to match. And we worked over the front fender, too-- with a clean look that's cut back to expose more of the wheel and tire. It all comes together for a look that's never been seen before, yet instantly familiar. Welcome to the next generation of Harley-Davidson® touring motorcycles.
- Inner Fairing Design: Put your eye to the inner fairing of the Ultra Limited. There's a bigger display screen (see the whole story in the infotainment section). Check out the gauges. You'll notice a 10 percent larger viewing area, with wider, taller numbers sitting on top of that classic black background. The information gets bigger and better too. There's a gear indicator for all six gears and the display area, which can now be operated by an extremely convenient trigger switch, puts more information at your fingertips. The temperature and fuel gauge are larger too. When you're on the road, one quick glance tells you everything you need to know.
- Gloss Black Inner Fairing: A premium gloss black finish comes standard on the Ultra Limited motorcycle. It's there because on a bike like this one, you can't help but go the extra mile.
- Bullet Turn Signals: We went end to end and top to bottom to give the Harley-Davidson® Touring lineup the clean, tight, sharp, iconic look and feel that only befits the next generation of our motorcycles. The finishing touch - bullet turn signals. Sleek and modern, yet a timeless classic.
- Classic Fuel Tank: Part of the unmistakable style of the Harley-Davidson® Ultra Limited motorcycle is plenty of room for showing off your paint. This classically styled, bold six-gallon fuel tank doesn't just give you a bigger canvas for premium or custom paint; it holds six gallons of go so you can eat up a lot more road between pit stops. We know fuel economy is important, ??but so is style. A dual-color paint scheme, crisp pinstripes that run the length of the bike and special Harley-Davidson® tank medallions give this ride a one-of-a-kind look.
- Tank And Fender Badges: This isn't just a motorcycle. It's a work of art, born out of passion, creativity and long days, late nights and refusing to be satisfied until every detail was perfect. When we added the signature, we did it with metal. Nothing else would be right on this masterpiece.
- Impeller® Cast Aluminum Wheel: Sitting out front on the Ultra Limited you'll notice a 17-inch cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller wheel. In the back you've got a 16-inch Impeller to match. The brake rotors are designed to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels. Because if you're going to go this far, you might as well take it all the way.
- High Flow Airbox: Our design philosophy can be summed up pretty simply: form follows function, but both report to emotion. This airbox is a prime example of that. It's the most functional airbox we've ever put on a Harley-Davidson® touring bike. It lets the engine breathe better for more power, but it's also designed to give you more legroom and provide better airflow around the rider. Emotion? That's the part you feel when you look at it sitting right at the center of your V-Twin engine.
- Length: 101.8 in. (2,585 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.6 in. (652 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27 in. (685 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.6 in. (115 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification: BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 872 lb. (396 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 909 lb. (413 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 4.7 cu ft. (0.132 m3)
Infotainment (BOOM! Box™ 6.5GT)
- Size: 6.5 in. (165.1 mm)
- Type: Color
- Watts Per Channel: 25
- Speakers: 4
- Speaker Size: 5.25 in./6.5 in. - P&A Upgrade (133.35 mm/165.1 mm)
- Headset Specifications (if equipped): 16-64 ohms
- AM: Standard
- FM: Standard
- Weather Band (WB): Standard
- SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 - via USB Connection: Supported
- Languages: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- Hands-free Mobile Phone - via Bluetooth: Standard
- Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- Rider/Passenger Intercom: Standard
- Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature): Standard
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- USB: USB/MTP/iPod/iPhone
- Bluetooth: Phone/Media Supported
- SiriusXM Presets: 20 - P&A Upgrade (USA & Canada only)
- Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- Engine: Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.375 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 107 cu in. (1,746 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Exhaust: Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Wheels, Front Type: Contrast Chrome Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Contrast Chrome Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 113.6 ft-lb (154 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 31.9
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 31.8
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system, gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, fog/aux lamp indicator
- Gauges: Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators
NOTES:Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107
- 107 cu in. (1,746 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.937 in. (100 mm) x 4.375 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Rear Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Front Tire
- BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear Tire
- BW 180/65B16 81H
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 25.6 in. (652 mm); Unladen: 27 in. (685 mm)
- 26 deg.
- 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 872 lb. (396 kg)
- 6 speed
- Vivid Black