2014 Honda Forza
Nothing’s As Sharp As A Sabre.
How do you classify a bike as sharp as the Honda Sabre? Pro Street dragster or boulevard bad boy—the Sabre offers a heaping dose of both. It’s a sleek, modern-day custom, that’s for sure. Taking a cue from the stripped-down styling of the Fury, it goes on to carve out its own unique place in the Honda Custom lineup. Just check out the crisp, clean lines; sporty, minimalist fenders; tall, 21-inch front tire; raked-out fork and low, aggressively set bars. And let’s not forget the brawny 1312cc 52° V-twin engine responsible for putting all this wickedly cool style in motion.
Pure Motorcycle. With The Emphasis On The Motor: With its potent 1312cc, 52° V-twin, the Sabre delivers strong low- and mid-range torque, ample passing power and an exhaust note that you’ll love right from the start.
Pro Street Style With A Hefty Dose Of Boulevard Street Cred: Trim. Muscular. Confident. The Sabre is the motorcycle equivalent of a light-heavyweight boxer dressed up in a tailored suit. Plenty of punch. Plenty of refinement. And a machine with instant boulevard cred.
- 1312cc V-twin Engine: The Sabre’s powerful 1312cc, 52° V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Sabre's fuel injection system means no-hassle start-ups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Disc Brakes (Optional ABS/CBS): Equipped with powerful disc brakes at both ends, the Sabre is also available with Honda’s Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) as an option.
- Five-Spoke Cast Wheels: Silver-finish five-spoke wheels never go out of true, are easy to keep clean and just plain look right on a sharp, contemporary cruiser like the Sabre.
- Wide, Low-Profile Tires: Big, fat and bad to the bone, the Sabre’s wide, low tires do more than just look good—they are the basis for its excellent handling—exactly what you’d expect from a Honda cruiser.
- Trim Front And Rear Fenders: The close-fitting front fender along with the bobber-style rear give the Sabre a look all its own and set it apart from other models in our 1300 cruiser lineup.
- Color-Matched Frame: The Sabre’s color-matched frame really gives this bike a finishing, custom touch.
- Tank-Mounted Instruments: Part of the Sabre’s super clean look comes from mounting the instruments in a streamlined, modern tank nacelle. It completely opens up the handlebar area, yet still gives you all the information you need.
- Low-Slung Saddle: Measuring in at a low 26.9 inches, the Sabre’s wide, plush, one-piece seat not only dials up the comfort level, but the bold, Pro Street styling as well.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15
- Rake: 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 115.0mm (4.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 70.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 664 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal.
- Mpg: 46 MPG
- Model Id: VT13CSE
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin, SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- 1312 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 70.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.9 in.
- 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 4.5 in. (115.0mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal.
- 46 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 664 lb.
- Final Drive
- One Year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.